The Main Objective of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering is to provide a periodic updated curriculum, so that following the completion of the programme and with a few years of experience, our alumni will have expertise to :
- Practice Mechanical Engineering in Different Disciplines towards System Design, Realization and Manufacturing.
- Enhance Professional Practice to meet the Global Standards with Ethical and Social Responsibilities.
- Solve Industrial, Social and Environmental Problems with appropriate Techniques and Tools.
- Work in Large Cross Functional Terms and Pursue Lifelong Learnings
To be a centre of excellence in the field of Mechanical Engineering where the best of teaching, learning and research synergize.
The Mechanical Engineering Department is committed to
- Prepare effective and responsible graduate and post graduate engineers for global requirements by providing quality education.
- Constantly strive to improve pedagogical methods employed in delivering the academic programs.
- Respond effectively to the needs of the industry and changing world.
- Conduct basic and applied research and to generate intellectual property.
- Provide consultancy to the neighbourhood and cultivate the spirit of entrepreneurship.